Discount Whippet Card
Our Whippet Card is a FREE promotional opportunity for local vendors. You simply agree to honor a discount offer of your choice to patrons who present the card at your place of business. The credit card-size cards are produced by us with the discount deals printed on the reverse side. Cards are sold by the football players to people around the Downingtown area to help raise money for the team. Everything you need to participate in the program is provided below. It's fast, easy and best of all it's free!
TO HAVE YOUR WHIPPET CARD OFFER PRINTED ON THE BACK OF THE CARD
AGREEMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY May 31, 2019
In consideration of the promises, covenants and considerations herein contained, Downingtown West High School Football Booster Club and Advertiser (Advertiser in this agreement refers to original authorized party as well as new ownership/management) hereby mutually agree to the following:
1. Downingtown West High School Football Booster Club, at absolutely no charge of any kind to the advertiser, shall produce, promote and distribute promotional discount as herein set forth. If advertiser has multiple locations, discount offer shall be valid at all locations unless otherwise specified.
2. Advertiser expressly authorizes Downingtown West High School Football Booster Club to produce and distribute cards offering the following discount. At the time of printing, the expiration date printed on the cards will be August 31, 2020. Advertiser expressly agrees to participate in the program from August 1, 2019 through and including August 31, 2020 (Agreed Period). Print dates may occur repeatedly throughout the year unless otherwise specified. During the agreed period, the advertiser agrees to honor authorized discount offer when promotional card is presented. Each promotional card will display the following disclaimer: “NOT TO BE USED WITH ANY OTHER DISCOUNT OR PROMOTION” so as to not conflict with any other promotions or sales offered by Advertiser. Advertiser retains the right to accept other offers in conjunction with this agreement.
3. Advertiser acknowledges that advertiser names and offer appearing on the card depend on the date of Downingtown West High School Football Booster Club’s receipt and signing of the advertiser’s agreement acceptance and the total number of vendors participating in the program. Advertiser’s names will appear on the card on a “first-in the program” basis.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A MULTIPLE USE CARD NOT TO BE REDEEMED
4. Advertiser acknowledges that cards will be custom printed for Downingtown West High School Football Booster Club and agrees to honor every card upon presentation until expiration date printed on promotional cards. Agreed Period is as described in section 2 of this agreement.
5. This agreement cannot be cancelled by the Advertiser for the period in which the promotional cards are valid (Agreed Period), which is the period as described in section 2 of this agreement. In the event management or ownership changes, Advertiser is responsible for notifying new management of this agreement.
6. Advertiser agrees that failure to honor this promotional card will cause irreparable harm to Downingtown West High School Football Booster club promotional card fundraising program and Advertiser will be expressly prohibited from participating in future programs.
7. Advertiser expressly agrees that the liability of Downingtown West High School Football Booster club, its officers and assigns, if any, for omissions, errors, defects, and/or failure to publish said advertisement shall be limited to the actual amount of fees paid to Downingtown West High School Football Booster club by Advertiser to participate in the promotional card program.